Thank you for your interest in Under a Warm Green Linden and Green Linden Press. We are currently reading poetry submissions for Issue 8, scheduled for publication on Winter Solstice 2019. Interviews with poets and reviews of poetry books are read year-round. Our next chapbook open-reading period will be from December 21, 2019, to March 20, 2020.
- Please send up to five unpublished poems as either doc, docx, or pdf.
- Include a brief biographical statement in the space provided.
- Notification will be within three months.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed.
- Please submit only one time per reading period (every six months).
- Poems will be published in Under a Warm Green Linden, our digital journal; selections from the issue will be published in or our broadside series.
- If your poems are accepted, Green Linden Press will request first publication rights; after publication, all rights will return to the poet.
- Questions or comments: contact Christopher Nelson at greenlindenpress at gmail dot com
Under a Warm Green Linden publishes reviews of poetry and interviews with established and emerging poets that deepen, illuminate, and complicate an understanding of their work. We are interested in excellent poetry of all subjects and styles by a diversity of authors.
- We prefer reviews of forthcoming or recently published books of poetry or older books that warrant being newly considered.
- We prefer interviews and reviews that are at least 800 words.
- We do not review self-published books or e-books.
- Reviewers and interviewers of accepted pieces will be featured in our contributors section.
- Green Linden Press will hold copyright to all reviews and interviews published.
- Simultaneous submissions are discouraged, but we respond within three weeks.
- Please note that this call for reviews and interviews is not a request to send manuscripts for us to review.
- Questions or comments: contact Christopher Nelson at greenlindenpress at gmail dot com.