Under a Warm Green Linden publishes reviews of poetry and interviews with established and emerging poets that deepen, illuminate, and complicate an understanding of their work. We are interested in excellent poetry of all subjects and styles by a diversity of authors.
• We prefer reviews of forthcoming or recently published books of poetry or older books that warrant being newly considered.
• We prefer interviews and reviews that are at least 800 words.
• We do not review self-published books or e-books.
• Reviewers and interviewers of accepted pieces will be featured in our contributors section.
• Green Linden Press will hold copyright to all reviews and interviews published.
• Simultaneous submissions are discouraged, but we respond within three weeks.
• Please note that this call for reviews and interviews is not a request to send manuscripts for us to review.
• Submitters to Under a Warm Green Linden agree to receive updates about future publications and submission opportunities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
• Questions or comments: contact Christopher Nelson at greenlindenpress at gmail dot com.